Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yay for Craigs List!

Let me just say, I have had some great luck with Craigs List lately! A couple of weeks ago, I was able to find a high-quality crib for a low-quality price. When Felicia was visiting, we assembled the crib so she could sleep in it and I'm very happy with the result. The crib is beautiful and I think it's going to look great in the nursery.

I have been wanting a glider that looks like a real chair for a while now, but have not been able to find one in my price range (aka CHEAP). I've been keeping my eye on Craigs List, but really haven't seen anything that was going to work. This morning, I saw a posting for a glider that caught my eye so I emailed the lady who posted the ad. I went over to her house this afternoon to take a look at what she had and took all of my swatches and a paint sample. I sat in the chair and it's so comfy! So I paid for the chair and when Jeremy gets off work, we'll be going back over to pick it up. I think it's going to be perfect in the nursery!

I think that CL can be hit or miss. But I swear, I have had the best luck! Both of the purchases I've made over the last couple of months have been great deals coming from really great places. The furniture has been in excellent condition, and the people that I've dealt with have been fabulous as well! I think that says a little about the community that I live in :)

No comments: