Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nursery!

Today, I made up up for being lazy yesterday! Sunday was a day of work for sure. Jeremy and I worked on the turning my ex-office into the soon-to-be nursery. Here is a good representation of what we started with!

We started with clearing out the room (which was a task in itself) and then Jeremy ripped up all of the baseboards. We painted the walls, and while that might not sound like much, it took the majority of the day. The color is beautiful and it really brightens up the room.
There is still a lot of work to be done, but I really feel like we got a great start. Jeremy painted my belly with Autumn's face so she could watch what we were doing. I thought she had a good view and ended up liking what she saw...

This week we're planning on finishing the trim putting in the new floors, so I'll keep the progress updated!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi baby Autumn!! The wall color is so beautiful! Great choice.. Love ya!

Jenn said...

Hi Autumn...you're so cute! I can't wait to see the room all complete!