Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dr Appt Update: 32 weeks

I just got home from my 32 week doctor appointment and everything is still looking good! I've gained 1 lb since my last appt (which is a shocker considering all of the Halloween candy I've consumed this week). My belly is measuring right on schedule for being as far along as I am, and the doctor says that Autumn weighs about 3 1/2 lbs now! At this point, she will gain approx. 1/2 lb each week, which is absolutely mind-blowing to me! I got to hear her little strong heartbeat again. I just can't get enough of that sound.

Here is the obligatory belly shot from today...

This weekend should be fun! Kate will be taking professional belly pics of me on Friday, so that should be interesting! I hope they turn out good and I hope that I don't look like a beached whale, which is how I feel most days.

Here's a picture of my great CL purchase yesterday. I can't wait to see it in my nursery! It's currently being stored in the hallway next to the half-bath. It looks like I have a ladies lounge downstairs... It's just like being in the bathroom at Nordstroms! The cushions are extra smooshy and the glider is extra glide-y, so I think that the chair will definitely serve its purpose.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay for smooshiness and glidey-ness! I need to follow your lead and start scouring Craigslist. Let me know if you see any reasonable bassinet type things!