Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dr Appt Update: 30 weeks

I had my 30 week doctor appointment yesterday! I have gained 1 pound and my belly has grown 1 inch since my last appointment. I am now seeing the doctor every 2 weeks and the appointments are short, sweet, and predictable... get on the scale, pee in a cup, measure the belly, listen to the heartbeat, and I'll see you in 2 weeks! Autumn is measuring perfectly and everything is right on track for my Dec 23 due date.

Here's my belly at 30 weeks and 1 day.



I cannot believe we're so close! 10 weeks may sound like a long time, but it's really not. Especially when my remaining weekends are filling up with things to do. These last 2 months or so have really flown by, and I imagine the next 2 will fly by as well. My only complaints are the achy joints and the heartburn. I hear it's not going to get any better, so I will have to tough it out.

For some more exciting news, yesterday was our 2 year wedding anniversary! We had planned on going out to dinner, but I had a tummy ache so that has been postponed to this weekend. I did get a thoughtful card and some beautiful flowers from my wonderful husband! I did cry a little, but I suspect that had something to do with my raging hormones :) I bought the same cakes that we had on our wedding day (the lady who made them distributes her cakes to Whole Foods) and after dining on a romantic dinner of Subway Sandwiches, we indulged in dessert. These last 2 years have really flown by. The next year is going to bring so much change, but we are completely looking forward to it. I feel so blessed to be in a happy, healthy marriage to a man that I am still head over heels in love with.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I had completely forgotten that your anniversary had come and gone... Congratulations!

Hope you had fun this weekend with Elizabeth and baby Felicia!