Sunday, January 25, 2009

Autumn, 7 weeks

We are still working on our smiles. Some days she smiles the whole day, and others, not at all! I really can't wait until she's all smiles, which I hear could be right around the corner. I'm still working on getting the precious videos off of the camera, and I soon as do, I'll post them as proof!

Yesterday, we had some people over for a couple of hours. Autumn got to spend some quality time with her Granny Randy, PaPa Edwin, and Uncle Max, which she absolutely loved! Sam and Jessica also came over, since this could be one of the last weekends that they have without their new addition! I'm personally ready for baby Gonzo to be born. Autumn and her new boyfriend got to spend some quality time together, and I know she already has a crush on him! I got a cute picture of the two of them... Autumn thought he was really comfy to lay on. See for yourself!

Last night we hit a huge milestone... Autumn and I both slept for 6 hours straight! I made the comment to Jeremy that this was the longest stretch of time that I have slept since I got pregnant. I am hoping that this wasn't a fluke. We'll see what happens tonight!

And finally, we had another photoshoot with Aunt Kate today. We got some precious shots that I am going to love forever! There are many more than this, and I'll post some more later. I'm saving the best as a surprise!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Those jeans are adorable!

Jessica said...

OH my gosh that pink coat is adorable! What a cute little baby you have!