Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving: No baby (yet)!

I got to enjoy every last calorie at yesterday's Thanksgiving feast in Mansfield! Jeremy and I left Austin on Wednesday to face 4 1/2 hours of a normally 3 hour drive due to heavy traffic all the way up I-35. Yesterday consisted of eating, eating, and more eating. Autumn and I enjoyed every second of it. We're finally back home and I'm about to go work on the nursery some more. According to my d-day countdown calendar, Autumn's official due date is only 25 days away. And those days are going by at the speed of light :)

Here is a picture of the very full Wallace and Konchalski Families! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I have to say, that baby is looking low!

Anonymous said...

Felicia is ready for her friend to come out and play!