Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Big Surprise :)

So I haven't posted in a while for a very good reason. We were surprised last Saturday with the arrival of our new little girl! My original intentions for last weekend was to update the blog with my 37 week doctor appointment and what had been going on that last week after Thanksgiving. I got up Saturday morning and was shocked when my plans changed after my doctor suggested I head up to the hospital because there was a possibility that I was in labor!

Autumn Leigh Wallace was born December 6, 2008 at 8:17pm. I was 37weeks and 4 days along. She weighed 6lb 7.5oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. We are truly blessed.

We are all home and doing well. While this is a learning time, it's the most fun I've ever had. I am so in love with this little girl and can't wait to see her grow up.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mommy! you might want to change that Abby is your "youngest daughter" We love you!