Monday, November 17, 2008

The Best Husband in the World!

This past weekend, I drove to College Station for my friend Trelle's wedding reception and ended up staying Saturday night to hang out with Elizabeth and Felicia! Elizabeth has been very helpful in letting me know what I'm actually going to need once Autumn gets here, and the realization that she is going to be here sooner than later is really starting to set in. We ate a great steak dinner at Fish Daddy's (thanks Ryan!) and then went shopping at Toys R Us, Target, and TJ Maxx and I'm really starting to feel more comfortable with what I've actually got. When we got back to their house, I played with Felicia and kept her up past her bedtime, partly because I may not get to see her again before Autumn is born. Elizabeth also went through Felicia's things and I got some great hand-me downs that are really going to come in handy :)

I drove home early Sunday morning and when I got here, I was shocked to see what Jeremy had gotten done in the nursery! All of the baseboards are down, the paint has been touched up, and he had already started the closet. He worked so hard the rest of the day and now the closet is almost done! The whole room looks amazing and I can't wait until we are able to move furniture in. I also can't wait because all of my shower gifts and recent baby purchases are sitting on my office floor and my anti-clutter nesting bug doesn't like that all too much, haha.


Here is what you see when you first walk in to the room.

Here are my lovely baseboards!

Here is the closet in progress! There will be a clothes bar across the top and also one under the left shelf. I can't wait to hang up all of the little clothes I've accumulated over the last 8 months :) I am planning on putting some sort of basket on the bottom shelves to put Autumn's toys in. We put them low so when she's a little older she'll be able to get in to the baskets herself.

Tomorrow I will be 35 weeks along and there is a big knot in my stomach. I can't believe that the end of this pregnancy is nearing! While I will be gratetful not to be pregnant anymore, there is a lot of anxiousness that comes along with actually facing labor and then, on top of that, having a new baby. There's really no turning back now :)

No comments: