Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fashionista

Yesterday, Jeremy gave me the green light that Autumn's closet was mine! I have been collecting clothes for her this entire pregnancy. What can I say, I've always loved clothes and shopping and since it's no fun to shop for maternity clothes, I've redirected my efforts towards our new little girl. What's funny, though, is I really didn't know what I had bought up until this point because all of these clothes had to be stored in bags in my laundry room or in empty drawers where they were out of the way. Needless to say, when all was said and done, and the closet was finally put together, I was a little surprised! Have a look for yourself...




That's a lot of baby clothes!! Jeremy actually asked if we were just going to throw things away once they got poop or pee or spit-up on them... I am very proud because everything is sorted by size and type (short-sleeved onesies, long-sleeved onesies, jumpers, dresses, pants, etc). I also bought the little green baskets yesterday at World Market for a great price and have stuffed one with socks, one with hats, and one with cotton pants. The fourth larger one will be for the changing table to put all of the lotions and wipes and stuff in. This nesting bug has changed me. I have never been this organized in my life... thanks Pregnancy! I still have lots to do, but I am happy with my first day of moving in to the nursery. Today, Jeremy and Sam will be moving in the furniture so it's really going to start taking shape. I'll post more pics once we've got things in place.

I've been hesitant to keep up the weekly belly shots, as it gets bigger every single day! The books say she's gaining a half an ounce a day. I have a little over 4 weeks left of this pregnancy and I just don't see how it's possible for her to get any bigger! I did take a picture of it this morning in my pjs to share. Here is the belly at 35 weeks and 5 days. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Ahhhh, you're blooming now!!! Holy geeze, that's just sinful for a baby to have more clothes than I do!! I can't wait until she poops on each and every one.