Monday, May 4, 2009

There's more than one way to honk a horn!

Last weekend I was fortunate enough to see Fleetwood Mac in concert. It was truly amazing and I loved every second of it. I left Autumn for the first time overnight and I think I did ok :) It was really a fun time and I'm so glad that I went. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures because we were told that they were confiscating cameras at the door so I left mine at the hotel. I was so disappointed to see almost everyone in the arena had brought in their cameras and were taking pictures the whole time. I cried when Stevie sang Landslide and Lindsey sang Never Going Back Again immediately after. That was hands down my favorite part of the concert!

Autumn is getting so big, I just can't believe it. She will be 5 months on Wednesday and is such a joy. She's talkative, very smiley, and very curious. She's mastered the art of rolling over and is now working on sitting up unassisted. Tenley put her in the jeep today for the first time without any belly support and she held herself up wonderfully! The funniest thing happened while she was in the jeep, though... Take a look for yourself.

She is getting chubbier by the second and I love every single roll. Take a look at these thighs. I wish my chubby thighs were this cute!

This weekend there are some Chihuahua Races in Austin that we will be attending. For those of you who don't know, Dolly is a Chihuahua Race veteran. We have the experience necessary to give the competitors a run for their money. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

HILARIOUS! Such a big girl holding herself up like that. Can't wait to see her Saturday!