Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mansfield again

Jeremy and I drove back up to Mansfield this weekend to enjoy another Rangers game and let Granny Randy play with Autumn for a night. The game was so much fun and Autumn had a great time with the family!
I learned last night that I am a VERY lucky woman. I married a legend in Mansfield! During one summer break, while Jeremy was in college, he worked at the local video store. He doesn't have any good stories about this time, but I have a feeling that he is leaving something out. On one of the brick pillars outside of the video store, to this day there is some very interesting grafitti.

There is a heart out there somewhere that is eternally broken because the love of her life has found another. While Jeremy claims that the love was one-sided, the mystery woman should be comforted in knowing that she found the most permanent ink there is.

2 comments:

Hailey said...

OMG, that is hilarious!!!!!! I love it! :) ...you did catch you a good one!

Jessica said...

Ha! You lucky girl!