Saturday, December 13, 2008

1 Week Old

Autumn Leigh, you are one week old today! You are the most amazing little girl and I have no idea what I did without you. We are both learning lots and I love every second of it. I love to watch you eat, sleep, and explore the world around you. I cannot believe that you are little pieces of your daddy and me and that you lived inside of my belly for 9 months! I am having so much fun being your mommy and I am so blessed to have you. Watching you grow is something that I am absolutely looking forward to, although I wish you could stay this little forever. Your Daddy and I love you with all of our hearts, our little precious!

1 comment:

Jeff and Lauren said...

This makes me want a baby too! You are so blessed and I'm so happy and excited for you! xo