Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Great Pea Experiment '09 (In Autumn's words)

Hmmm, what was this stuff that you just put in my mouth?

I'm not sure how I feel about these. You mean I'm supposed to eat this yucky stuff?

I'm not sure I trust you on this. I'll just do this myself. I've seen you do this before. Let's see, you just take a hold of this plastic thingy...

And then I think I'm supposed to move it towards my mouth... Wait, why isn't this working?


Oh, I get it. Turn it around! OK, let's try this thing again!

OK, move the plastic thingy towards my mouth and...

OK I'm new at this, so give me a break. A little to the left and... SUCCESS!

I've got this eating thing down, guys! You see, I'm a big girl now!


Now, who is going to clean these peas off of my forehead?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

what, no bib?? you are obviously new to the world of kid's stains, though the world of red wine stains probably gave you some good training! soooo cute!